Family Home Furniture is a store that you can trust — we're more interested in a life-long customer than a one-time sale. We want our customers to have fun shopping for the items they want and need for their home!
NOW THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED on your purchase, getting it home should be easy—at FHF, we guarantee it!
FHF Product Delivery Policies:
Family Home Furniture offers in-home delivery up to 40 miles from our location. The delivery charge will be set according to your zip code. When your merchandise is available, we will call you to arrange pickup or to set up a convenient date and time for delivery.
- We will call you before your scheduled delivery date with an estimated 2 hour time frame for the delivery of your merchandise.
- We request that you accept delivery of merchandise (unless arranged prior) within 5 days of being notified. If this is inconvenient, please let us know so we can make other arrangements. There will be a storage fee of $5.00 per day after the first 10 days and if we have not heard from you within 45 days of notice by certified mail, we reserve the right to release your order(s) and to consider the items forfeited.
If scheduling conflicts arise prior to your scheduled delivery time, please contact (334-290-1502) the store at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled delivery time to reschedule. If you fail to notify at least 2-hours prior or miss your scheduled delivery time it results in an additional delivery and handling fee.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of our delivery team, we reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.
Here are a few guidelines to make your delivery go smoothly:
Free In-Store Pick-up Policy
A customer may pick up their purchase at Family Home Furniture’s store: Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM
- Please present a photo ID and your purchase receipt when picking up your merchandise.
- Make sure you have proper transportation for pickup of your merchandise.(We will assist you loading your purchase)
- You are responsible for ensuring your merchandise is secure before leaving our location.
Normally all items that are picked up are left in their original packing and will therefore need light assembly.
If you wish for Family Home Furniture to assemble your merchandise for you, we will need a 24 hours’ notice and there is a small charge for this assembly service
Express UPS Delivery Policy
- Someone must be home to sign and accept delivery. (We are not responsible for stolen packages)
- If the merchandise was received not as expected (damaged or wrong items shipped). Please contact our Sales Support Staff at 1-334-290-1502 to initiate a claim within 24 hours of delivery.
In-home Delivery Policy
To prepare for the delivery of your merchandise, please read the following list of helpful hints.
- Someone 18 years of age or older must be home to accept delivery.
- Please remove any obstacles that might hinder our delivery associates.
- Please clear the room(s) in which your new furniture will be placed. If you are unable and you ask our delivery associates for help moving or removing existing furniture, understand FHF cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from your request.
- If a delivery requires the removal of a window or door, please make necessary arrangements in advance of scheduled delivery.
If you choose Basic Delivery, our delivery team will place your furniture purchase in the room of your choice. (Unpacking and assembly not included)
White Glove Delivery (Means Full Service)
If you choose White Glove Delivery, our delivery team will open, inspect, expertly assemble all items, remove all the trash and pastic and make sure your purchase ends up where you had envisioned it. We know our job isn't finished until you're satisfied!
Furniture: If your merchandise is damaged upon delivery, FHF will first attempt to repair the item to your satisfaction before a replacement item can be authorized.
Personal Property: In the unlikely event any damage to your property should occur by FHF or one our agents, please report the damage immediately to a member of our management at 334-290-1502.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Online sales may only be cancelled within the first 24 hours of the online purchase. Express UPS Delivery orders are not eligible for cancellation. Once merchandise is loaded, the order cannot be cancelled and the sale is final, if an item is received incorrect or damaged it will be treated as a damaged or return claim and may be eligible for a full refund. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process. (SEE Return Policy Below)
RETURN/REFUND POLICY: Returns of items purchased online are only permitted within 48 hours of delivery. For reasons of: If the merchandise was received not as expected (damaged or wrong items shipped) and if the issue cannot be resolved, a full refund will be given for the purchase price of the merchandise plus tax. To initiate a damage or return claim, please contact our Sales Support Staff at 1-334-290-1502, and they will provide an address and instructions for returning the merchandise. Please include your original sales order number when contacting our Sales Support Staff. You are responsible for returning the merchandise in the original packing and condition in which it was delivered. Items delivered via UPS can be returned to us at the store or via UPS at the customer's own expense. Once the merchandise has been returned to us and processed, refunds may take up to 10 business days to process. A restocking fee of 25% may-be charged if items are not properly repackaged or no issues found.
Showroom Sales and Special Orders
*All purchases made in the FHF showroom with the assistance of our sales staff are FINAL! (This Policy is posted: instore, on the customers receipt, and on our web-site)
Exceptions: Undeliverable or Discontinued Items
A customer may be eligible to cancel part or all of their order (If they haven’t received any items prior to their request) and receive a store credit or a refund for any item taking longer than 180 days (If not agreed to in advance) from the date of purchase to be delivered or if the item should become discontinued while on order and cannot be delivered due to the manufacturer lack of availability that is outside of our control.
Merchandise sold at a reduced price, including but not limited to clearance, floor samples, and returned merchandise, is sold "as is." And All Sales Are Final. No returns and No refunds.
*If you have any questions regarding our policies please speak with a member of our management or sales staff at 334-290-1502.